Checking Accounts Comparison Chart
|Features||Simply Good Checking||Premium Checking|
|(Learn More)||(Learn More)|
|Best if you want||
A paperless account
|An account that pays interest with unlimited check writing|
|Balance to Open||$0||$0|
|Does account pay interest||No||Interest paid on balances > $2,500; compounded monthly|
|MasterCard Debit Card*||Included||Included|
|ATM MoneyPass® Access||Included||Included|
|Online Bill Pay||Included||Included|
|Online check images||Included||Included|
|Mobile & Text Banking||Included||Included|
|Mobile check deposit||Available upon approval||Available upon approval|
|Mobile P2P payments**||Included||Included|
|Mobile A2A payments***||Included||Included|
|Money Management (personal financial management tool)||Included||Included|
|FDIC Insurance||Up to $250,000 per depositor||Up to $250,000 per depositor|
|Supply of checks||No||No|
|Overdraft Sweep Transfer (OD/Sweep TRF)****||Available with fee||Available with fee|
|Personal Reserve Account (overdraft protection)*||Available with annual fee||No|
- *Subject to credit approval.
- **Expedited (next day) payments are available for a fee of $10.00 per item.
- ***Unlimited incoming Account to Account (A2A) transfers with no fee. Outgoing A2A transfers incur a $2.00 fee per transfer.
- ****$2.00 Overdraft Sweep Transfer from Savings or Checking (Each sweep transfer counts toward one of the six electronic transfers allowed per statement cycle).
For current rate information click here or call 1-800-795-2151.
- Simply Good Checking: This is an account with no monthly maintenance fees and no minimum balance requirements to open. It provides surcharge-free ATM transactions at over 25,000 ATMs nationwide and a MasterCard debit card with no annual fee. Paper statements are available for $2.00 per statement cycle.
- Premium Checking: This is an interest-bearing account that offers unlimited check writing with no per item fee, a no annual fee MasterCard debit card* and more! The flat service charge of $9.95 can be waived if a balance of $2,500 or greater is maintained throughout a statement cycle. Interest is earned on balances of $2,500 or more and is paid and adjusted monthly based on current market conditions. Both the interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after opening the account. There is a $2.00 fee for paper statements only if online banking is a service selected and you elect not to receive online statements.
- *Subject to credit approval. $2.00 non-network ATM fee per withdrawal after first 2 non-network ATM withdrawals per statement cycle.
See the rates for our interest-bearing accounts.