Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at The Peoples Community Bank. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
As a locally-owned community bank, we’ve made getting to know our customers and serving them well our first priority. We’ve built our reputation on trust, reliability, privacy, and professionalism. As an employee of the bank, you’ll be an important part of delivering on that brand promise.
We offer an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent group health, dental, life & disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave & personal days
Contact Nancy Maxwell in Human Resources at 608-588-9943 for information on current openings or stop at any of our six locations to complete an employment application.
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Float)- This is a benefit eligible 30+ hour per week Customer Service Representative (CSR) float position potentially working at all bank locations. The primary focus of this position is to ensure that customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner in transacting banking business. This individual would need to be flexible by working both opening and closing shifts and willing to travel to all banking locations. A premium hourly rate and mileage is paid for this position.
- Responsible for transacting customer banking business in a timely, accurate and courteous manner within defined CSR standards.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge and complete understanding of all bank procedures, regulations, products, services and computer systems related to a CSR position.
- Effectively use sales referral skills in order to suggest additional products/services to customers and also recognize referral opportunities to other departments.
- Provide quality, personalized service in an efficient manner while enhancing customer service.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the drive up based on scheduled shift assignments.
- Provide accurate and efficient processing of routine banking transaction; cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, etc.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal skills, effective listening, and communication skills.
• Good understanding of financial products and services.
• Above average computer and keyboard skills.
• Good organizational skills.